Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Busy Week!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a week. Its been another busy week and weekend for Peter and I. Last week we went to the apple orchard with Noah. It was a blast. Noah loved it and had a great time. We picked apples, pumpkins, and played on a mountain of straw. They also had a little petting zoo that Noah really enjoyed. This past weekend I went to the Rascal Flatts concert with my mom, aunts and some cousins to celebrate Josie's birthday. Peter took care of Noah. They had a date night at the childrens museum. Saturday my mom and I hosted a baby shower for one of my cousins and Sunday Peter, Noah and I all relaxed. Now its back to work for Peter and cleaning/laundry for me.

I will post pictures soon once I upload them to the computer. Have a great week!

No comments: