Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Fever

Peter, Noah and I have extreme spring fever! Last weekend was so beautiful and we enjoyed being outdoors all day long. Noah loved his slide from last year and was excited to run around the yard and neighborhood. We had a few temper tantrums when we had to come inside for nap or bed. We also had a chance to catch up with neighbors we havent seen all winter. I think I shocked a lot of them with my big belly since many of them didnt know I was pregnant.

I have also been spring cleaning the past week and feel like I am already nesting. Hopefully that doesnt mean our little girl is coming early. All I want to do is reorganize, rearrange, and redecorate my whole house. Poor Peter has been moving a lot of furniture for me, hanging new art work I purchased, and painting the nursery. I have enjoyed making him "to do" lists and shopping for the baby/house.

Thats about it for this week. I will try to post new pictures soon. Peter is on his way at this moment to purchase our new digital camera :) God Bless!

No comments: