Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Wow I cant believe its been 3 years already. Time really does fly. Its been an amazing past few years and I am blessed every day to have Peter in my life. He is an amazing man and father and I am over joyed to have him walk besides me. He has given me 2 beautiful children and has allowed me to stay home and raise them. It is the best gift he could ever give me. I knew from a young age that I wanted to be a wife and mother and now I am living my dream. Thanks Peter for loving me the way you do and giving me this wonderful life.


Here's to 3 years, 2 kids, a few extra pounds :)....and many more (minus the pounds)

Honeymoon in Hawaii 2006

1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Wow, Congratulations, Megan and Peter! Where does the time go?
I still remember when you got engaged and were planning your wedding. Can I see wedding pics someday? :) (Ideas for my lil photography biz) jk.

Enjoy the rest of summer. Hopefully 3 more years don't go by before we get to visit!