Thursday, October 14, 2010

So whats new??? Oh...so much! We recently put our house on the market this past September hoping to sell quickly. However, today's market is brutal and after 41 days we are still trying to sell. Peter and I decided it would be a great time to upgrade to our forever house since interest rates are so low. You can really find great deals out there. We continue to pray and wait.

This past September Noah turned 3. We had a low key Diego birthday party for him with some of his close friends and family. He was really excited and received some fun new toys. Also, Noah is officially potty trained! He has done a great job and we are very proud of him. He enjoys wearing big boy underwear and telling everyone about it. We have only had a few accidents. Emme is getting big too. She started walking shortly after a year and has really taken off running. She loves to follow her brother around and get into everything. It has been really fun watching them together. They love to play in Emme's closet and make forts. All I hear is two giggling children behind the closet door. Its too cute. They also like to hold hands and hug. I hope they stay this way forever. Don't get me wrong...they do fight... a lot too. I am just trying to focus on the positives of my day :)

Peter and I are also doing well. Peter, especially, has continue to run a lot this fall. He completed another half marathon in august and recently ran the twin cities 10 miler in October. I have also been running, just not as much. I ran the women run the cities 5k in September. Our next race is the Monster Dash on Halloween. The kids will be in the jogging stroller and they get to dress up in their costumes. There will be candy stops along the way. I am looking forward to it.

Well, kids are not napping :( Got to go.

No comments: