Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful

I have so many reasons to be thankful this year and it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about how blessed I am.

I am thankful for....
1. another year with my two beautiful children.
2. our health.
3. my wonderful husband who lets me sleep in most mornings.
4. wonderful friends who have encouraged me in so many ways.
5. my ever growing faith. I have really learned to lean on God for everything and I am learning more each day.
6. my MOPS group. Definitely an answer to prayer.
7. family. I don't know what I would do without the support of my family.
8. my sweatpants :)
9. coffee!!! and drive-thru caribou
10. laughter....our house is filled with love and laughter. You couldn't ask for anything better!

Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving.

No comments: