Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Two years! Wow, how time flies by. Peter and I became man and wife on August 11, 2006 and since that day so much has happen. In our first year of marriage, I graduated from college, moved in with Peter for the first time, got my first job as a nutritionist, and then got pregnant. In our second year of marriage we had our beautiful son Noah, I quit my job as a nutritionist, and started my new career as a stay at home mother and wife. It makes me a bit nervous to think what our third year will bring. Hopefully more love and blessing from God.






Mr. and Mrs. Peter and Megan Horn

Our first Anniversary! I was a boat! We spent the morning in the hospital because I was on bedrest and Noah wanted to come out early. This year we spent yesterday in Stillwater enjoying the beautful day. And today, well, Peter is at work and Noah has come down with a fever. I guess thats life :)



No comments: