Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My thoughts

I am sorry to say I have no new pics to post today. Instead you will have to read my thoughts on the week. Like always, we have had a pretty busy week. This past weekend my cousins came into town with their two adorable girls. We havent seen eachother since our wedding over 2 years ago. My mom hosted a fiesta for the family. It was nice to catch up and watch our kids play together. I have noticed that Noah has developed a little temper. He has started to hit other children if they have a toy he wants or if they are in his way. Not good. On tuesday Noah and I went to MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) at church. The topic was raising compassionate kids and I learned a lot. I always look forward to tuesday mornings. Its such a nice break and Noah loves his little class. They sing songs, have snack time, and play with all the new toys. I have also met a lot of great moms. Its so nice to have that support system. And today through tomorrow I have Mia. Its been nice for Noah to have a little friend to play with. However, after the holidays I am done watching Mia. She will be attending a preschool instead. I am sad but also ready to do something different.

Thats about it so far for the week. The weekend looks pretty uneventful besides some christmas shopping, cleaning, and bible study on sunday night. Which reminds me, I need to bring desert. Have a great week/weekend. I will post more pics as soon as I can.

No comments: