Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a weekend!

The weekend has finally come to an end. What an aweful weekend we have had. Peter had a root canal done on thursday and soon after, it became infected. He was admitted to the hospital on late friday night/saturday morning and stayed until today. He recieved antibiotics and steriods to help with the swelling in his face and throat. Peter is doing so much better today. The swelling is almost gone and he is getting back to normal. He even went to Menards today to get things for the basement. So obviously he is doing much better.

Noah on the other hand has come down with a nasty cold and cough. He is also teething this week and refusing to nap in the afternoons. However, he has started walking. Its so much fun to watch and coach him. He takes about 3-5 steps at a time. Its amazing how much can happen in a week. For me, well....I am doing as well as I can. I am extremely tired. Taking care of Peter and Noah while being sleep deprived isnt my idea of fun. But I guess that is what a wife and mother has to do.

Its 8pm now and I am off to bed. Please dont make fun :) Goodnight

No comments: