Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cold, Cold, Cold..

Burrrr! Its cold here in MN and its definitely cold season. All three of us are recovering from colds. Noah is doing much better but still has a runny nose and cough. Myself, I feel much better and Peter is pretty much done with his cold. Basically for the last week we have been hibernating, drinking hot chocolate, and cuddling on the couch with blankets. This past weekend my mom and I made all of our Christmas cookies which was a lot of fun. I also had to make cookies for Peters work cookie exchange. I made 144 cookies. Lets just say he owes me a lot of back rubs! As for my pregnancy, things are still looking good. I saw the doctor again last friday and the heartbeat was still strong. The little peanut is a fighter! I see the doctor now every 2 weeks to monitor the heartbeat and check up on everything.

Well, Noah is up from his nap. No more relaxing for me. I will post new pics soon.

No comments: