Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


Hope everyone has a safe and happy new years! We are going to hang out at home this year and have our friends over for dinner. Yummy India Palace! and play some games. Noah is excited to have his friend Mia Bella over and share all his new toys. Not as exciting as previous years but still just as fun. I only wish I wasnt pregnant during the holiday season. No special drinks for me. I will be sipping the sparkling grape juice with the kids.
Tomorrow, on New Years day, we are going to my parents for dinner, which should be relaxing. Hey....I don't have to cook 2 nights in a row. BONUS! I will try to post more pics soon of Noah on New Years. He has been difficult to get pictures of lately. He is just way too active. On Monday Noah had his 15 month doctor appointment. He received a clean bill of health and weighs a hefty 25lbs. The doctor said that we should have a lot of kids since Noah is soo cute and well behaved. We will see about that. I also had a doctors appointment this week and the baby seems to being doing well despite the fact I am still spotting. The heartbeat was 150, which was the same as Noah's. I think I am having another boy. We have an ultrasound scheduled in 3 weeks.
Alright. My free time is over. Noah is waking up from nap. Happy New Year!

No comments: