Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Free Dog

Dog for sale. As many of you know, Peter and I have been considering finding Toby a new home. We have not yet decided for sure but it is a real possibility. After this morning I think it might be a for sure thing. He pooped, pee-ed and vomited all over my dining room floor last night. Awww. It was so gross. I almost vomited myself cleaning it up. Peter just smiled at me as he left for work this morning. I definitely did not need this after the week I have had with Noah. Noah is still fighting his cold and has started to throw temper tantrums daily. Poor kid still is not feeling himself.

Well if anyone knows of someone who wants a cute beagle, let us know. We are still undecided. It will have to be the perfect family for us to agree.

Have a nice week.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Once I got pregnant with Ella we got rid of our dog. We found an AWESOME home and can see him if we want to. I am glad that we did though, because it is really hard with two kids, I couldn't imagine it with a dog as well. Just thought I would let you know that i have been there too! It was hard, but good in the long run.