Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pete, Noah and I are looking forward to Lansboro next weekend. It will be nice to get away from the cities and enjoy some R&R with family. Pete has been taking Noah on bike rides this past week to get him ready. Noah seems to enjoy them unless Pete takes him out to see the ducks at Como. There is no hope in getting him back in the bike trailer. He screams and screams all the way home.

I am doing fine. I am trying to enjoy these next 6 weeks and get things organized and ready for the baby. Everyday I seem to grow bigger and bigger. Stairs, hills, and getting in/out of the car has been a challenge. Noah seems to be extra clingy too. He wants to be held, rocked and cuddle a lot. I think he knows something is coming that will change his life.

Peter seems excited about the new arrival. I think he is ready to stop rubbing my back constantly every night.

Well I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. I am off to take a nap with my little Noah.

1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Hey Megan! Enjoy your weekend away! Let's be in touch so we can hang out for awhile sometime! I just wrote on your facebook . . .

Love, Jen