Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 week update

It is coming to an end...Pete is heading back to work on Thursday. I am not looking forward to it at all. It has been so nice having him around and believe it or not, Pete has been very helpful. He has done dishes, laundry, naps, backrubs, and so on. I will definitely miss the help. However, I am looking forward to routine again and playdates. Noah has missed his friends despite all the fun he has had with Peter. As for my healing, I am doing pretty well. I am still a little sore at night, but that is to be expected.

As for Noah, he has adjusted extremely well to the new baby and he loves to help out. He loves to rock her and put blankets on her, and of course, he loves to put her nuk in. I am very proud of my little man. Emme is also adjusting to life outside the womb. She is starting to sleep a little better at night and she is becoming more alert during the day. I still think she has her nights and days messed up a bit.

It is weird to think we are a family of four now. Outings are a bit more challenging and getting ready in the morning takes twice as long. The days seem to fly by and the nights stretch on forever. I cant believe Emme is already 2 weeks old today. I know I am going to blink and my babies will be all grown up. I look at Noah and wonder where all that time went.

Well, Noah is sleeping and Emme is ready to eat yet again. That's all the time I have I guess :) .

No comments: