Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sorry but no new pics today :( The past few weeks have been crazy. Peter went back to work and I have been on my own. I think I am doing fine. I have become slightly more organized (my mom might disagree :) ) and I am learning quickly how to juggle two kids. We have been going on lots of walks and just hanging out with friends in the neighborhood. My neighbor, Nikki, has been a life saver. She has been very supportive and helped out with Noah so that I can nurse Emme. I feel truly blessed to have such great friends close by.

Pete is just finishing up a 10 day work stretch and I cant wait for him to be home this weekend. He has a 4 day weekend for the 4th of July. Its too soon to go out of town with the kids so we have some fun day trips planned. We are planning on going to a train store for Noah since he loves trains, take a trip to Stillwater for the day and hang out on the river, and also spend time with family for the 4th. I cant wait for the break.

Well, I was planning on writing more but Emme is up from nap and I don't want her to wake up her brother. Got to go!

No comments: