Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall is Here!

Noah the train conductor

The somewhat naked dance :)

Our cozy pjs!

Awwww.....way to cute!



Sibling bath time. Noah doesn't like to be apart from Emme for too long. He loves his little sister.

Noah with his new sweater from Grandma Judy. It is soo cute on him :) He looks like a little model.


Emme relaxing in her crib. Isn't she cute?


Fall hats and fleece!


The fall weather is finally here. Fall is our favorite time of year. Pete and I love the colorful trees, brisk weather, and wearing fleece!! Every year we look forward to fall. It is a time to slow down, get into a routine with the kids, watch our favorite shows, and start preparing for hibernation :) Don't get me wrong...we love summer, but we also love apple crisp, hot chocolate, and cozy fires. I also feel it is a time to reflect on our lives and our relationships with the Lord, family, and friends. Summer is so busy that sometimes those relationships get neglected at times. I have started a new devotional called "Having a Mary Spirit." It has been eye opening and really has challenged me in my walk with God. It has been nice to have more time to sit and read my devotions lately.

Well that's about it. Nothing really new in our lives. We are planning on going to the apple orchard tomorrow so look for some cute pics of the kids at the orchard. Happy Fall :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the pic of Noah doing the nakey dance! How funny :) Glad you are enjoying fall - my favorite season, too!