Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mexico here we come!

Tomorrow, bright and early, we leave for Mexico!! We are going to the Riviera Maya for a wedding and family vacation. I cant wait to watch Noah on the beach. Life is much more fun seeing it through your 2 year olds eyes :) I am a little nervous about the flight and lay-overs, but I know that the Lord is watching over us. I have snacks, new books, dvd player, and other surprises for Noah on the plane. It should keep him busy for awhile.

Emme seems better today. Her cold is almost gone and I noticed that her second tooth popped through this morning. Hopefully she will be more content and happier than the last few days. And I pray that she will start sleeping through the night again. I am in need of some beauty sleep. The bags under my eyes are getting bigger :)

Well, that's about it for now. Today I have a full day of packing, cleaning and shopping planned. My mom is coming to help and watch the kids for me. Then tonight, Pete and I will go over our check list, pack the car with luggage, get the coffee machine already to go, and go to bed early. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 6:50 am!! If you have time, say a little prayer for us. I think we might need it with that early of a flight. I will post pics when we return!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Megan, Have fun!! I will for sure pray for you guys...that everything goes smoothly, for sleep and for safety!!