Thursday, February 11, 2010

This morning was a long one. Noah woke up at 5 am with a bloody nose and was covered in blood. Our house has been really dry lately since we installed the new furnace. I hope now that he has the humidifier in his room he wont get as many bloody noses. It doesn't help that he has a nasty cold too. Anyways....we decided to go to the Como zoo and conservatory to waste some time and enjoy the warmth. Enjoy the pics :)
Stop and smell the flowers :)
my pretty little girl


not so happy....I guess she was all tuckered out from our busy morning.


A quick family picture.
Please don't look to closely at me. It was a long morning and I didn't have time to shower.




Emme enjoying the fish




Miss smiley :)




Playing some music for us. They are way too cute together.






No comments: