Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1 week to go!

Well it is finally the last week of my pregnancy. Today is our last Tuesday as a family of three. I am so excited and ready to meet this little girl. For the most part, I have everything ready. My bags are packed, plans are made for Noah, and my body is saying its had enough. My nausea has returned along with vomiting...how fun :( I can for sure say that she does not like any type of Mexican food. I have been dilated to 3 for the past 2 1/2 weeks now and I don't know how much longer I can take it. Luckily there is an end in sight.

My homework assignment from my OB doctor was to plan something fun for each day. So Noah and I have been out for coffee a few times and shopping for cute baby things. Last weekend I met with a friend for coffee, had a bon fire with our small group, and finished planting my garden. And this week I plan to spend some quality time with Peter and take Noah to the park, have a play date with a good friend of mine and her son, and maybe get a prenatal massage if I can talk Peter into it.

Noah has been doing great with all the changes. He loves carrying around the baby doll and pretend to rock her. Noah also thinks its funny when my belly hangs out the bottom of my shirts. He says "ooh ooh" and pulls my shirt down...how cute :)

He has also adjusted to life without Toby, our dog. We decided to find Toby a new home recently because it was getting too hard. He needed more attention and walks then we could give him. Toby now lives 4 blocks away with an awesome family who love beagles. They also have an older beagle which is nice for Toby.

Well, that's all the updates I have for now. Sorry no pictures. I have been slacking when it comes to taking pics.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am excited for you guys!! I will be praying that everything goes well and smooth and that Noah has a great transition with the little one. You will have to post pics of the new little girl once you get a chance!! :)

Katie said...

Wow! Just a few days now... We can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! (And hopefully meet her before TOO long!)