Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Big Boy

What a perfect day!! Besides feeling nauseous, today has been a pretty perfect day so far. Noah slept in his big boy bed last night for the first time and made it until morning. He woke up happy and proud of his new bed. We then decided to skip church since I wasn't feeling well. (We went out for dinner last night and I either got food poisoning or the baby didn't like Mexican food. Anyways, I was up most of the night feeling pretty crummy).

After breakfast we hung out as a family, watched a little video, and then went to the park. We flew Noah's new Elmo kite and played on the slides. Noah had a blast. He loved chasing after Peter and the kite in the big open field. I enjoyed watching them and soaking up all the sunshine. We then came home and Noah was so tired, he skipped lunch and crawled into his new bed and went right to sleep. I am so proud of him. I am still amazed he made the transition so well. We bought him his new bed just to practice. I was just hoping that by the fall, when he turned 2, that he would be ready to give up his crib. I guess he was ready now.

As for baby horn #2....she is doing great. We have about 4 more weeks and then she will be here. We cant wait!!! The nursery is pretty much ready for her arrival. Now we just wait......and pray that the time goes by fast :)

Here is a pic of Noah last week playing in the water table and sticking his tongue out at me.

No comments: