Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still here :)

Sorry. It has been awhile since I last posted anything. The past few weeks have flown by. Noah and I have been trying to keep busy and spend some quality time together before the new arrival. We have been to the park almost daily, played outside with bubbles and his new bubble lawn mower, and cuddled a lot during nap times.

However, I am starting to slow down this week and feel that my body is gearing up for a delivery soon. I saw the doctor last week and I am already dilated to 1 and 60% effaced. This means nothing to me since I walked around being 2/3 cm for a good 2 weeks with Noah. However, I do feel a lot more pressure and discomfort with the pregnancy. I don't know how much longer I can take. I have 2 1/2 weeks until my scheduled c-section. The nursery is complete for now. Noah has regressed back into his crib and doesn't want to give it to the new baby quit yet. So she doesn't have a crib yet, but the cradle should hold her for a good 4 months. The next step is to wash a few of her outfits and get her bag ready for the hospital.

Well that's about it. Tonight Peter and I are having our last date night before baby #2 arrives. We are going to the "Phantom of the Opera" downtown and then out for dessert. Noah is staying the night at my parents. Its such a nice treat. And I am excited to sleep in tomorrow morning.

Hope all is well. God Bless :)

No comments: