Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone! Its been way to long since my last post. I apologize. The kids and I have been keeping busy this past month and I haven't found the time to get pictures uploaded. Well, that's not totally true....I have also been napping when the kids nap :)

Some quick news and then I will get to the pictures. Noah has moved into his big boy bed!!! He has done great and always stays in his bed. We are very proud of him. He also pooped in his potty this week!! Yeah Noah! Emme is so close to crawling but just doesn't seem to go for it yet. She gets up on all fours and rocks and sometimes makes one move and then plop....down she goes and the screaming begins. She may never crawl and this rate. She is also getting ready for her big 1st birthday soon. I cant believe she will be 1! This year has just flown by.

Noah with his reading material in the bathroom. He is trying to go poop so he can get another present. No luck on this try :( But he did make some pretty goofy faces to make all of us laugh. He is such a character.

Noah and Emme love to play together. Here they are after nap cuddling and jumping in Emme's bed.

Miss Hot Stuff with her wild hair after getting up from nap.

Peek-a-Boo Emme. I love her face in this picture. She was being silly.

On Mother's Day, Pete and Noah made a nice warm fire and played out in the backyard while I put Emme down and had some quiet time to myself. I don't know if Noah or Peter enjoyed the fire more. They both love making bon fires.

Emme is not to sure about the camera.

Happy cinco de mayo! On may 5th we celebrated the Mexican holiday and my birthday by going out to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant. Noah had a blast.

Noah helping with the garden. We are making a square foot garden this year and Noah has enjoyed helping out. We planted a bunch of vegetables. Hopefully it will turn out.

No comments: