Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wow has the month of May flown by. A lot has happened this past may. I celebrated my birthday, mother's day, my brothers graduation from college, my Moms birthday, end of MOPs for the year, and so much more. We have really enjoyed the past few weeks and the weather has been beautiful. The kids and I have really enjoyed being outdoors. Noah has been a huge help in the garden and loves to play and dig in the dirt, but I think his favorite is using the hose to water the plants. He is such a water bug. By the time he is finished he is a wet rag. We go through 2-3 outfits a day. Ok...well I will just get to the pictures since probably nobody reads what am writing anyways. :)


Here is a flower from my garden. Its the first year that this plant actually bloomed. I was so excited!
Noah and Emme enjoying an ice cream cone on a hot evening.


mmmm soo good Emmers. This was her first whole cone. She was suppose to share with Daddy but she put up a huge fuss so we just gave it to her. She actually finished it all...cone and everything :)

Getting ready for nap time. My favorite time of the day :)




Peak Emme!
Emme figured out that she still doesn't have a door on her room. I looked in to see if she was ok and this is what i saw.




A week ago Friday, Pete, the kids and I participated in a 5k run to support healthy lifestyles and saint paul school district. It was a blast. It was my first 5k and I was so proud that I actually ran the whole 3.11 miles. We finished in 31:30.





Ready, Set, Go!



Shortly after our 5k, Emme came down with a fever and cold. She had the fever for over 5 days. It was awful and poor Emme was miserable. When the fever broke she broke out in a head to toe rash. It was later confirmed as roseola. Poor little girl.



Cuddling with mama during her sickness.



Planting the flower boxes. Noah is such a great little helper.

No comments: