Friday, May 28, 2010

Noah and Emme,
I just want you to know how much I love you. Tonight before going to bed, I checked on you both, prayed over you, and cuddled with you a little. Emme, I picked you up and rocked you back to sleep. I am sorry for waking you, but soon you wont want me to rock you anymore. You are growing up way to fast. I need to get all my cuddle time in now, while your still a baby. You are so precious. I love watching you sleep in my arms.

And Noah, you are growing up to be such a smart, funny, and handsome little man. When I checked on you tonight, I found you naked at the end of your bed. I don't know what happened from the time I put you to bed at 8 until 10, but you make me laugh. Luckily you kept your diaper on. I gave you an extra blanket and snuggled in for a bit. You never woke up, but I whispered "I love you" in your ear and kissed your cheek.

Sweet Dreams :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

ahhh that is sweet!!